paris





Myself and Conor (+Conor's entire family) visited Disneyland just outside of Paris earlier this year for his birthday! I don't even know if I mentioned it on here because I know my blog was still struggling around that time but yeah, we were in Paris. 

I'd only been to Paris once previously and to be honest had kind of completely forgotten it? I don't know, I feel like I was too young at the time to fully appreciate it. This time however I was pretty blown away and I really, really want to go back. Especially because we never got to see aul Mona in the Louvre. 

Conor and I are jetting off on another leg of our travels in a little under a month actually, November sees us fly to London for Offset and I am so. bloody. excited.  

Hopefully you guys wont have to wait 6 months to see the photos from that trip this time.

Comments